INVESTIGATIVE FEE SCHEDULE
After our initial consultation, we will develop an investigative plan based on your goals and objectives. In most cases, we will submit a proposal for services that outlines all estimated costs and fees to complete your investigation. In some cases, we may offer a fixed rate for some services based on the complexity of the assignment.
Prior to the commencement of services, clients are required to sign an investigative agreement and deposit a retainer fee; or pay the agreed upon fixed rate upfront. We accept all major credit cards.
For surveillance assignments, we recommend a minimum of 20 hours to obtain a pattern of evidence and documentation to use in court, especially in family law cases, child custody matters and co-habitation investigations.
GENERAL INVESTIGATIONS Hourly Rate $100.00
- Civil Investigations, Corporate Investigations, Family Law Investigations
- Criminal Defense (Case reviews, Witness Locates, Client Visits, Mitigation)
- Investigative and Data Base Research; Intelligence gathering
- Travel expenses, airfares and hotels are billed separately
SURVEILLANCE INVESTIGATIONS Hourly Rate
- $150.00 per hour, for two investigators; $50.00 each additional investigator
- Mileage billed at .58 cents a mile (IRS Rate)
- Mileage outside SD County billed at .58 cents a mile
- Includes investigative report with video/photo evidence
COURT APPEARANCES & DEPOSITIONS Hourly Rate
- 4-hour minimum per investigator
- Applies to pre-trial preparation, appearances, case review and evaluations.
- Travel expenses, airfares and hotels costs are billed separately
MISCELLANEOUS SERVICES Rates
- Person Locate/Skip-Trace from $500.00 fixed rate
- Background/Criminal Checks from $500.00 fixed rate
- *GPS Tracking Device: $50.00 daily rental rate. Deposit: $250.00.
- *GPS Tracking Device: $300.00 weekly rental rate (7 Days). Deposit: $250.00
- GPS installation and removal by licensed investigator: $295.00 Flat Rate
*Under California law PC 637.7, all users of GPS trackers to monitor movements of vehicles MUST be the registered owner, lessor or lessee. We do require a copy of the vehicle registration prior to accepting any GPS tracking assignments or rentals to assure compliance.